I've had a hard blister like sore in the back of my throat for a long time.

Patient : I've had a hard blister like sore in the back of my throat for a long time... It hasn't caused much pain so up until now I wasn't worried about it. it is white/pinkish in color, doesn't cause any pain. I began to worried when asked how long its been there and I had realized its been too long. Can Strep throat last list long? Should I be worried? could this be cancerous? Should I seek emergency medical attention?
Symptoms:  no other symptoms besides a sore in my throat that wont seem to heal.
I've had a hard blister lik...-1