I've had a head ache all day I woke up

Patient : I've had a head ache all day. I woke up very agitated short of breathe. My blood pressure is 130/86 . Is that normal or should I worry and go into the emergency room
Symptoms:  Head ache
Doctor :   HI. Noted your history of getting up agitated, short of breath and severe headache. Your BP reading of 130/86 is just borderline raised may be because of the troubles you have. You may consult your Family Physician or PCP, get clinical evaluation and get a reference for investigations and specialist if required. Till then take Ibuprofen if it suits you with milk and PPI like Omeprazole. Take rest, try to calm down.