I've had a headache for almost 3 weeks Struggle to
Patient :I've had a headache for almost 3 weeks. Struggle to sleep, feel tired and fatigued the majority of the time. Feel sick, and have nose bleeds. Currently also have a possible Trapped nerve in the shoulder region
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.
You seem to be suffering from Chronic Sinusitis that is causing headache as well as Nosebleed.
I would advise you to get following investigations done:
1. Xray PNS
2. Absolute Eosinophil count.
I advise following treatment in such scenario:
1. To do steam inhalation 4-6 times a day.
2. To take anti-allergic like Levocetirizine
3. In cases, who don't respond to anti-allergic drugs, Fluticasone Nasal spray helps greatly.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.
4. An ENT evaluation to rule out any Nasal Polyps.
I hope this helps.
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.