I've had a headache for almost 3 weeks Struggle to

Patient : I've had a headache for almost 3 weeks. Struggle to sleep, feel tired and fatigued the majority of the time. Feel sick, and have nose bleeds. Currently also have a possible Trapped nerve in the shoulder region
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. You seem to be suffering from Chronic Sinusitis that is causing headache as well as Nosebleed. I would advise you to get following investigations done: 1. Xray PNS 2. Absolute Eosinophil count. I advise following treatment in such scenario: 1. To do steam inhalation 4-6 times a day. 2. To take anti-allergic like Levocetirizine 3. In cases, who don't respond to anti-allergic drugs, Fluticasone Nasal spray helps greatly. Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it. 4. An ENT evaluation to rule out any Nasal Polyps. I hope this helps. Stay Healthy.