I’ve had a headache for almost 3 weeks Struggle to

Patient: I’ve had a headache for almost 3 weeks. Struggle to sleep, feel tired and fatigued the majority of the time. Feel sick, and have nose bleeds. Currently also have a possible Trapped nerve in the shoulder region

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.You seem to be suffering from Chronic Sinusitis that is causing headache as well as Nosebleed.I would advise you to get following investigations done:1. Xray PNS2. Absolute Eosinophil count.I advise following treatment in such scenario:1. To do steam inhalation 4-6 times a day.2. To take anti-allergic like Levocetirizine3. In cases, who don’t respond to anti-allergic drugs, Fluticasone Nasal spray helps greatly.Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.4. An ENT evaluation to rule out any Nasal Polyps.I hope this helps.Stay Healthy.