I've had a rash since March 17th I went to

Patient : I've had a rash since March 17th. I went to the ER and got diagnosed with pneumonia they gave me a breathing treatment and I broke out in hives all over. And it's never went away it will calm down and only be a couple spots but then it will flare up and be every where. Prednisone didn't help benadryl helped a little but not much. I think it mostly helps because it will usually put me to sleep and then I don't itch. My Dr prescribed me singulair to take. But it's not helping either.
Symptoms:  I had pneumonia. I just got diagnosed yesterday with Bronchitis.