I've had a red mark under my eye

Q: I've had a red mark under my eye for about a month now. It's red, somewhat dry and appears to have tiny red bumps inside the redness. It started from a tiny pale red dot and has expanded since thdn. It's still relatively small. It's rarely ever itchy but sometimes it does get a little itchy. Sometimes it gives me a slight burning type of feel... mildly though. It's not a coldsore as far as I can tell.

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

As per details, there are following possibilities for your symptoms :
1 ) Eczema: characterised by itchy red scaly rash. For treatment, topical steroid like hydrocortisone is advised. You may take antihistaminics like levocetrizine for symptomatic relief.
2)Seborrhoeic dermatitis : characterised by itchy red scaly rash usually distributed over face, upper chest, upper back. It is associated with seborrhoea scalp.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription accordingly.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Take care