I've had a urinalysis at a clinic which came back

Q: I've had a urinalysis at a clinic which came back negative for UTI's but the symptoms persist. I want to cure this at home without needing to obtain a prescription for antibiotics but am unsure exactly what the problem is. Could you provide a professional opinion on the matter?

Symptoms:  Some stinging and burning during urination, some discomfort while sitting/standing/walking, sometimes throbbing and burning before and after urination, cloudy urine, frequent need to urinate, interrupted stream.
The symptoms aren't consistent though. There are times when I have no pain at all before, during, and after peeing. The pain/discomfort comes and goes.