I've had a weird pain in my ankle

Patient

Q: I've had a weird pain in my ankle for a week or two. It hurts more at night, sometimes hurts to touch and hurts to turn it to the right (more at night.) It falls asleep easily and hurts sometimes when I stand up, with a weird tingle from my ankle to my toes. What could be wrong?

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and noted the history abut pain in ankle which increases more at night and on standing, is tender along with tingling from the ankle to the toes.
The most probable cause can be synovitis. Synovium is the internal covering of any joint and can get diseases due to many factors.
I would advise you to have a clinical evaluation, actual physical examination, MRI of the affected are ankle by an Orthopedic Surgeon.
This will give a better diagnosis and treatment.

I hope this answer helps you.