I've had almost no appetite for several months, and am

Patient

Q: I've had almost no appetite for several months, and am losing an unhealthy amount of weight. How to reverse both losses?
I've had no appetite for maybe three or four months.
I have a history of anorexia but this is unintentional. I buy, cook and order food, I want to eat, but the second it's in front of me, I can't eat it.
I recently moved, took a less stressful job, and am at a lower level of anxiety than I've ever been before, but my jaw clenching is coming back and I can't make myself eat.
I've lost a lot of weight, and my starting point was already pretty thin. I'm five foot, two inches, and weigh around 90 lbs. Need to start eating again, and start gaining.

Symptoms:  Appetite loss
weight loss
anxiety
tmj
Doctor