Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’ve had anal intercourse about 3 weeks ago And ive

I’ve had anal intercourse about 3 weeks ago And ive

Patient: I’ve had anal intercourse about 3 weeks ago. And ive noticed a single growth in my anus. this is making me assume the condom got torn. Ive experience very slight itches apart from that, i dont feel anything. What should i do?

Symptoms: Itching,

Doctor: Thank you for writing to usItching can be a sign of some sort of worm infection. Please get that checked up. I can s ay that you can have trauma to the anus causing the swelling. It can also be a hemorrhoid. All these need an examination to confirm. The treatment will be surgical excision. Wishing you a speedy recovery.Hope this helps you.