I've had bad headache and neck pain for over a

Q: I've had bad headache and neck pain for over a month dr put me on Topamax not helping did a cat scan of head was clear, spinal tap clear, cat scan of neck shows nodular masses what does that mean. When the pain is out of control and I call him he just says to keep going to the hospital.

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Noted the history of neck pain and headache over a month - on Topamax - spinal tap clear - CT scan head normal - CT scan of the neck showed Two nodular masses - You Doctor asks you to go to the Hospital.

So it looks that your symptoms are due to the '' two masses in the neck''.
Your posting of the full reports would have helped me to comment more efficiently.

My thoughts:
If the masses are in the neck: these can be due to Neurofibroma or swelling from the connective tissues. These compress the nerves, press on the muscles hence the problem continues on.
If the masses are in the spinal canal, consult the Neurologist.
Take a reference to the Specialist from your Doctor to get further investigations like FNAC and so on and if possible to get the lumps removed if feasible to get a permanent relief and to get the definite diagnosis.

I hope this answer helps you.