I've had my birth control removed almost 2 weeks

Patient : I've had my birth control removed almost 2 weeks . I've had unprotected sex and he has cummed in me twice. I've had a light bleeding that didn't last two days, and I'm now having yellowish discharge
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Since you have stopped the birth control pills and also had an unprotected intercourse, there is a possibility that the bleeding would be an implantation bleeding. Kindly do a pregnancy test after 14 days of the last sexual intercourse to rule out pregnancy. Consult a gynecologist for an examination and treat the yellow discharge in case it is an infection. You may need a course of antibiotics and vaginal pessaries. Maintain sanitary hygiene. Hope this helped. Regards