I've had my foreskin swollen near the head of penis

Patient : I've had my foreskin swollen near the head of penis and a ER doctor thought it was edema which has subsided in my legs. No pain and discomfort is minimal .
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your history of swelling at the tip of the foreskin; being this posi tion has no pain and has only minimal discomfort. Also noted your history of medicines you are taking. Lisinopril, carvedilol, furosemide, spironolactone. The swelling of the foreskin can be due to paraphimosis and nothing to worry if this has settled without any interference. Just see that there is no proximal tight ring which then needs circumcision. Consult a General Surgeon and follow his advice.