Ive had pain in my left side for months, and

Patient : Ive had pain in my left side for months, and a pressure/discomfort in my lower back on the same side. Kidney stones amd infection ruled out
Symptoms:  Pain on left side, discomfort in lower back(left side)
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us Prednisone can be causing this pain. I think you should get a Ultrasound of the abdomen a nd look at all the organs. Give me more history of the pain. If you are overweight, back pain can be expected. Get the checkups done and send the reports. We are here to help you. All the best. Hope this helps you.