Ask The Doctor > Pending > I’ve had prostatitis symptoms in the past ( frequent urinati

I’ve had prostatitis symptoms in the past ( frequent urinati

Patient: I’ve had prostatitis symptoms in the past ( frequent urination, sensation at tip of penis, feeling like didn’t fully empty bladder, pain, throbbing in anus and perineum). After nearly half a year of suffering and countless rounds of antibiotics it seemed to clear up on its on. I would have occasional sensitivity that would last a day or less. Also, my ejaculation was always different after this..less ejaculatory fluid and simply just semen that slowly oozed. I’ve never had pain during or after ejaculation and still don’t.recently I gave oral sex to a man I do not know. 3 weeks later the exact same prostatitis symptoms are back after two years. No burning during urination, or discharge. It might be a silly question but is it possible to get an std in my genitals, or flare up my prostatitis from giving oral sex? I am aware that sti’s such as gonorrhoea and clamydia can occur in the throat but it’s not my throat that bothers me.

Symptoms: Frequent urination, sensation at tip of penis, feeling like didn’t fully empty bladder, pain, throbbing in anus and perineum

Doctor: