I've had redness around my mouth and this random spot

Q: I've had redness around my mouth and this random spot on my nose. It's been this way for 6 months and won't seem to go away. Any suggestions?

Symptoms:  Acne scars I think or pigmentation problems

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

As per details, there are following possibilities for your symptoms:
1 ) Acne- characterised by comedones, papules, pustules, cyst. Lesions may heal to leave pigmentation or scars.
2)Rosacea- characterised by redness of face especially after hot spicy food, emotional feel, sun exposure. Also, some patients experience red colored eruptions especially on nose and cheeks.
Treatment depends on the diagnosis.
I would be able to help you better if you could attach photographs.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy