Ive had severe diarreah now for around 60 hours now

Q: Ive had severe diarreah now for around 60 hours now. It started with vomiting which stopped after a few hours but the diarreah has continued. Other symptoms included severe headache and dizziness but both have passed and now im left with very loud belly rumbles and diarreah. Do i ride it out a little longer or is it time to seek medical attention?

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think that you have gastroenteritis. This is when you have irritation of the gastric lining because of some cause or reason. You can take 20 ml of Pepto-Bismol to help you. This can be taken 3 times a day. If you are not better in 3 days, please see a Doctor as soon as possible.

All the best.

Hope this helps you