Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’ve had sex with my boyfriend every now and then

I’ve had sex with my boyfriend every now and then

Patient: I’ve had sex with my boyfriend every now and then with and without a condom, I try to wipe off pre-cum before he goes inside. Does this help? I’m 16 and need to know signs after two weeks if I would be pregnant or not..my period is two weeks away and I never have symptoms of knowing when it comes either.

Symptoms: White bumps around my nipples, stomach noises which I don’t know if that’s usual or not from eating too much?

Doctor: Hello dear,Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care.I can understand your concerns.The chances of pregna ncy have always been there with unprotected sex.Wiping only can not protect you from getting pregnant.The early symptoms of pregnancy are nausea, vomiting, headache, weakness, weight changes and mood changes and missed period.Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss more questions.Good luck.Regards