I've had so called "gynecomastia " (puffy

Patient : I've had so called "gynecomastia " (puffy nipples in male puberty, lump of tissue under each nipple) for over 2 years now. Online it says that 75% of boys who get should have it gone after 2 years. I don't. I'm not ovetweight, I lift, at baseball, don't smoke or anything and an all around healthy teenager. It's only supposed to happen because it's a part in puberty where your hormones are all out of wack. But it's been over 2 years and I want them gone. Sick of not being able to take my shirt off in the summer. Anything will help. Thanks
Symptoms:  Puffy nipples/lump of tissue under each
I've had so called &quo...-1
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: Hello, I have a question about potentially becoming infected by blood borne diseases by coming into contact with drie...

Q: For 3 months I have a had a pain off and on to my right just above navel. I have had bouts of ibs in the past. When i...

Q: I ate out today around 12 hours back. 2 hours back I started to have this crampy sort of pain in my left side of sto...

Q: I have been taking Teva generic klonopin for panic disorder for a long time and they switched it to the brand Accord ...

Q: Dr., Does a classic Passive/Aggressive patient (although, from the physical and emotional abuse enacted would seem o...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon