I've had steady contractions since Tuesday night Wednesday morning I

Patient : I've had steady contractions since Tuesday night. Wednesday morning I was still having contractions all day and I even lost some of my mucus plug and I had a little bit of back pain. Thursday I was still having contractions , still about 40 seconds long and 4 mins apart. The contractions are painful especially in my back but it's not unbearable. I am 36 weeks and 6 days pregnant. Monday my cervix was closed. Should I wait this out longer for worst pain or go to hospital?