I've had this reddish mark for a couple months now,

Patient

Q: I've had this reddish mark for a couple months now, it doesn't itch, hurt or anything. During my physical test I asked my Doctor what it was, she looked and said it was a dry skin I was confused but didn't bother to ask more questions about it. It sometimes shrinks then gets larger. I would like to know if it's something I should be concerned about or let time do its job.

I've had this reddish mark ...-1
Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query and a good quality picture.

Since the skin lesion looks innocuous without any other problem than the redness and history of shrinkage or enlargement, you can certainly wait to see if the natural cure by the body's body's own healing system works or not.
There is just an erythema and may not really need any active treatment.
But a single consultation of a Dermatologist helps to clear the doubts and have a quiet mind.

I hope this answer helps you to take a decision.