I've had two abortions, using the pill method

Patient : I've had two abortions, using the pill method. That was when I was younger. I was bad at taking my birth control. Then three years ago, with my now husband, I had an ectopic pregnancy that resulted in losing the function of one of my tubes. I believe I had a miscarriage before that, but it's possible that it was the ectopic pregnancy that "miscarried," and there was no way of really knowing at the time if they were two different pregnancies or not. Now my husband are at a point where a child would be welcomed, is it possible for me to have a baby still? I'm only 28 and would like to be able to be impregnanted and carry a baby. It's very intimidating explaining my situation to a doctor as some can be judgemental of my previous risky behavior.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query at ATD. I f you have been operated 3 years back for an ectopic pregnancy and your one f allopian tube has been removed, then you can still get pregnant with the other tube. Though the chances of repeat ectopic pregnancy increases by 10 per cent in the next pregnancy but an intrauterine pregnancy is possible if the other tube is completely healthy. You may opt for an HSG test to check for tubal patency before trying and if found to be patent then you may try timed intercourse method during your fertile period after timing your ovulation as well with the help of ovulation kits. There is all possibility that you would be able to carry the baby as your one tube is intact and you are in your reproductive age group. I hope I have answered your query in detail. Wishing you good health. Regards