I've just had sex with my girlfriend and the condom

Patient : I've just had sex with my girlfriend and the condom broke.She is taking Birth Control Pills,but it's the week efore her period is due.Should we but the morning after pill?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Since she is on birth contro l pills, you really should not worry about pregnancy, as there is no ovulation in her due to the birth control pills. Please do not give her any extra pill, it will mess up her cycles completely. Hope this was helpful, Regards.