I've just recently started having severe dandruff after neve

Patient : I've just recently started having severe dandruff after never having any my entire life, which (I believe) is causing my hair to fall out( as in hundreds of hair every time I bathe). I'm also exhausted after 10 hours or so of being awake, even though my physical activity during the day has not increased. Furthermore I awake some mornings with my pinky and ring fingers, and little toes purple and numb. Additionally my right forearm has begun to ache when bent at all or lifting any weight over 15 pounds in the gym (perhaps unrelated). I know I should go to the Dr, but can't presently afford to. Just wondering of anybody can help provide insight into a possible reason, if not a probable diagnosis. Ima 27 year old male who work out frequently. No current medical problems.