Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’ve noticed a visible change in my vaginal area

I’ve noticed a visible change in my vaginal area

Patient: I’ve noticed a visible change in my vaginal area . I have slight discharge and itch and the opening to my vigina is white in color . Possiblities of why ?

I've noticed a visible chan...-1

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.According to your symptoms and picture, there is a possibil ity of vaginal infection.Vaginal infection can present with symptoms like increased vaginal discharge with altered color, itching and smell etc.By clinical examination and by vaginal swab culture and sensitivity, the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treated.So, please do consult your doctor and get evaluated.Take care.