I've noticed that I've always had trouble focusing in school

Patient

Q: I've noticed that I've always had trouble focusing in school to what the teachers say and couldn't concentrate on my work in class or even concentrate on doing homework. I dropped out and I am now currently in ged classes and again I've noticed that I'm having trouble focusing on my work and I don't concentrate on the work I'm trying to complete. I take my test soon and I'm worried that I won't be able to concentrate or focus on the test to pass it. I don't know why this has happened to me but I need to fix it soon

Doctor