I've recently found out I'm pregnant but have spotting

Patient : I've recently found out I'm pregnant but I was having some spotting a few weeks back. I can't get an appointment with my doctor and I don't know how far gone I am. Is spotting something to be worried about? Even though I've still got the morning sickness and bloating and haven't had my period since December.
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. The possible causes of spotting in your case are increased b lood supply to local genital structures, growing gestational sac damaging the surrounding vessels, bleeding on expected date of periods as small gestational sac cannot completely obliterate uterine cavity etc. Usually, minimal spotting with these type of causes will subside soon. If spotting persists and pain abdomen occurs better to consult your doctor once and get examined. By an examination and ultrasound, the possible cause of the problem can be identified and treated. Hope this helps. Take care.