Ive recently had my first baby, vaginal birth with stitches

Patient

Q: Ive recently had my first baby, vaginal birth with stitches afterwards, ive been using wetwipes on myself when going to the toilet to try and keep the area clean as possible. Since the sore and tenderness from giving birth and the stitches have gone ive noticed a slight discomfort down there. I inspected the srea and noticed on my clitorus theres looks like a raw patch... It doesnt hurt but it is sensitive!!
Im still wearing pads as im still bleeding from the birth, and i have a thought my clitorus could be a bit raw from having the pad in my underwear and when rocking my body to get my baby to sleep may have rubbed it a bit...?
Its been like this for about a week now...

Doctor