I've restently went to the restroom with bad cramps

Patient : I've restently went to the restroom with bad cramps and diarrhea. I noticed these orange / grapefruit like pulps floating around out side the stools. ( not moving ) * I haven't ate any type of food // fruit that would have pulps in the past week * I remember 5-6 years ago the same thing happened but before there were more of them but swimming & floating around and eventually got antibiotics from the doctor and they went away. They did blood tests and nothing found and offered to do a stool sample test but never had the time to do it. Are these parasites? Is it something I ate? Why & how would I have gotten them again 5 years later. I'm extremely terrified and honestly scared to go to the restroom again.
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. It seems you have developed Acute Infection of your gastrointest inal tract. These are not symptoms related to parasites. I suppose, you are not passing any bloody stools. Infective Diarrhea responds to treatment within 5 days of antibiotics like Ofloxacin and Ornidazole. Also, Pantoprazole and Domperidone combination helps in fighting with the reflux associated to my patients. Probiotics containing Lactobacillus helps a lot. Maintain proper hydration. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy