I've ripped my frenulum It's torn from the tip of

Patient

Q: I've ripped my frenulum. It's torn from the tip of the frenulum all the way down to the bottom of it, it's now hanging down.
What can I do to ensure this heals properly etc?

Symptoms:  Bleeding is slowly stopping, very very painful!
Doctor

Q: I was diagnosed with panic attacks many years ago. Every few years or so I get heart attack like symptoms. It's sca...

Q: I am 68 years old male and i found small drops of blood in urine after my blood pressure medication in the morning

Q: Im 22 years ive age im currently suffering with a aching and dull feeling in my lower abdomen i woke up this morning ...

Q: Taken 2 x 10mg Serapax and about 80mg of oxycodone, Just coming down after a 4 day intense mania (bipolar) and not fe...

Q: Good morning . I have been recovering from a chesty cough and congestion. 3 days ago I got a strange on and off ache ...

218

173

138

98