I've ripped my labia majora during intercourse approximately

Patient : I've ripped my labia majora during intercourse approximately 24h ago. It bled significantly after being injured (with a 1x2cm cut on the inner side of the labia) and has continued to bleed a small amount through movement during the day, and is painful when walking or drastically changing positions (squatting down, spreading legs, etc.) Urinating irritates the cut significantly. What is the best way to treat such a cut and reduce irritation?
Symptoms:  Continual bleeding, irritation, irritation/burning when urinating (in area where cut is not urethra.)