Ive taken 600 mg of ibuprofen and 90 mg of pseudoephedrine

Patient

Q: Ive taken 600 mg of ibuprofen and 90 mg of pseudophedrine, is this safe ?

Doctor

A:   Hi
Thank you for the question.

Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual cramps, or minor injury. The dose depends on the problem you are having. Pseudoephedrine is a decongestant that shrinks blood vessels in the nasal passages. Dilated blood vessels can cause nasal congestion (stuffy nose). Pseudoephedrine is used to treat nasal and sinus congestion, or congestion of the tubes that drain fluid from your inner ears, called the Eustachian tubes.

Do not take any tablets without Doctor's advice.
I hope this will help you. Take care.