Ivf at 40 fresh and frozen cycles

Patient : Just had a frozen embryo transfer on 1\23\15, embryo was starting to hatch when transferred. I'm 40 with no other issues, uteruscis fine. This egg was frozen at day 6 of fertilization, unthawed on 1\22\15 kept growing and transferred on 1\23\15. Do you think I will have a positive pregnancy test on by beta test
Doctor :   Hello, As you have undergone a frozen embryo transfer and after being thawed , it shows growth ,then if your endometri um is well prepared to receive it then implantation should occur within 72 hrs and hcg should be produced . yOU MAY CHECK WITH HCG LEVELS AFTER 5 DAYS of transfer and repeat after 48 hrs to see a rise of 65 % or doubling of hcg levels indicating that the transfer is successful and the pregnancy is growing. If the doubling in hcg doesn't occur then chances that this could be a failed pregnancy . I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards