Jasmin versus Femulen contraceptive pill

Patient : I am 43 years of age and a smoker, approx 20 a day. I was prescribed Femulen by my doctor in the UK but have now moved to Portugal and cannot get it here, I have been told Jasmin is similair which I can get here. I need to know what is the most similair and best pill taking into account my age and the fact I smoke.
Doctor :   Femulen is a contraceptive pill containing only progestogen, also called progestogen-only pill or mini pill. This pill i s safer for women who are older than 35. It is also safer for women who smoke, have high blood pressure, are overweight or have a history of blood clots. Yasmin is a combined oral contraceptive pill containing ethinylestradiol and drospirenone. If you have a high blood pressure, smoke, increased weight, headaches and risk for stroke, I would suggest that you consult your doctor for contraceptive pill containing only progestogen.