JAUNDICE INITIAL STAGE NEED SUGGESTING FOR TWO DAYS IN TRAIN

Patient: MY NAME IS DEB KUMAR SUR. AGE 25 YEARS, HEIGHT 165 CM, WEIGHT 87 KG. MY HOME TOWN IN KOLKATA. FOR LAST 3.5 YEARS I AM WORKING IN CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER, 12 HOURS PER DAY JOB IN FIELD OF POWER PLANT, outside my home. I AM FOND OF OILY or SPICY FOOD. I HAVE DIGESTION PROBLEM IN GENERAL. BUT FOR LAST THREE DAYS I HAD FEVER AND PAIN IN STOMACH. FROM YESTERDAY , MY URINE COMING YELLOWNESS EVEN AFTER DRINKING PLENTY OF WATER. I GUESSED IT WAS JAUNDICE. TODAY I WENT TO A BLOOD TESTING CENTER AND TESTED BILIRUBIN AND fbs blood sugar. And 11 am got report of Bilirubin 1.3 mgperdl and FBS 83 MGperDL. I have decided to go to Home Kolkata and get treatment by a good medician It will take two days to reach there Now I request you to suggest some medicine for two days DEB KUMAR SUR 91 9836321709

Doctor: