Jennifer torres

Q: I was just diagnosed with severe polyps in both nostrils and a right side deviated septum. I was given steroid injections in each nostril that day and antibiotics and a steroid inhaler. I take both as prescribed. Tonight I cannot breathe at all it feels as if someone holding their hand over my nose and gauze filling up my nose deep inside, but what scaring me is feels like someone sitting on my chest and I'm constantly gasping for air? I can't lay down without feeling like I'm not breathing at all through my nose or mouth ? What can I do? P.S. I'm also 12 weeks pregnant. Please help.....

Miserable , Jennifer T

Symptoms:  Nasal drainage....headache...dizziness...nasal blockage