JImplanon confusion

Patient

Q: Dear doctor. I got my implanon put in about 8 months ago. I bled for maybe a week after it was inserted and then I didn't have a period until 6 months later. Well here recently I've spotted on and off nothing consistent just bright red blood for a day then it's gone. I've also had headaches and sever fatigue I was wondering what could be going on I'm confused as to the precautions I should be taking if it's not pregnancy what could it be cause this isn't normal for me at all!

Symptoms:  Light bright red spotting non consistent ,abdominal cramps and fatigue. Weight gain, low energy, easily aggravated, mood swings.
Doctor