Joint Pains and extreme headaches for +8 years now & i'm only 18

Q: Hi, i have extremely painful headaches(every day, pain pills like myprdoll, panado and disprins don't work for me anymore) and i have very bad joint pain. My knees and hips i have the most problems with. at night i have to keep on moving around because of my knees feeling painful or uncomfortable(a doctor sent me for test for arthritis that younger people could possibly get, but it was negative) . I have sharp painful shock like feelings close to my heart, in my back and side of my stomach, the shock like pain makes me cringe and then when i breath it hurts. sometimes it happens multiple times. Last week some time my left arm was lame and my hart was beating fast like i was running but i was standing still, the lame arm kept for a bit more than a day. I use to way 60-65kg but now my wait varies between 48-50kg max i lost the wait in approximately 3-4 months. i don't have much medical history, i am sick a lot and when i am doctors put me on antibiotics. and because of being on antibiotics a lot i was diagnosed with Canidia. i have also a few years ago been on antidepressants called Zoloft. i am young and i can feel my body is sick. please help me.

Symptoms:  headaches, joint pain, shock like pains, weight loss.