Joint problems and pain

Q: I have been having pain in my shoulder and knee. It's always hurting and popping loudly. What should i do?

Symptoms:  Sore, popping, aches, pain

Thank you posting your query on ATD.
It is important that we determine what is causing your shoulder and knee pain before even starting any type of treatment.
For this, you will have to see a doctor to examine your knees.
Doctor may suggest Xray of the joints and some laboratory blood tests to assess the cause of pain.
The more you exercise the shoulder and knee joint, the more you will be able to prevent stiffness and increase range of motion.
In a person of your age, arthralgia and tendonitis are very common, and it could be the reason you are experiencing pain. For this your physician may advise you to take oral analgesic medication.