Joints swelling and pain

Patient : I am 22 F.. i have severe joints swelling and pains both big and small no arthritis. vitamin d3 level 73.7 HLA B-27 is negative rheumatoid factor is 9.4 thyroid tests are normal. complete blood picture is normal what could be the possible reason for my pains and the swelling. please suggest which specialits should i consult i have already consulted internal medicine doctor and endocrinologist
Symptoms:  Joints swelling and pain.. slight warmness when swollen, extreme weakness in the joints
Doctor :   Hi Thanks for your query I have gone through your query and understand your concern.You may be having reactive arthr algia if you suffered from recent fever, urinary tract infections or gastrointestinal tract infections. You can see a physician / Orthopedician for it. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.