Joints swelling and pain

Patient: I am 22 F..i have severe joints swelling and pains both big and smallno arthritis. vitamin d3 level 73.7HLA B-27 is negativerheumatoid factor is 9.4thyroid tests are normal. complete blood picture is normalwhat could be the possible reason for my pains and the swelling.please suggest which specialits should i consulti have already consulted internal medicine doctor and endocrinologist

Symptoms: Joints swelling and pain.. slight warmness when swollen, extreme weakness in the joints

Doctor: HiThanks for your queryI have gone through your query and understand your concern.You may be having reactive arthr algia if you suffered from recent fever, urinary tract infections or gastrointestinal tract infections. You can see a physician / Orthopedician for it. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.