Just an up coming cold or should I seek medical attention?

Patient

Q: I have a very sore throat and in the back of my nose, and it is very hard to swallow and it burns to breath out of nasal and throat. Should i consult physician?

Symptoms:  Sore throat, burning sensation when breathing. diffictulties swallowing. Burning and stinging sensation in the back of my nose. worse in the morning but persists all day.
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. Your symptoms are consistent with a developing pharyngeal infection with sinusitis. This can be caused by a bacterial infection or viral infection. In some cases, the recovery time is self limiting to around a week to ten days however, with more severe infections medical evaluation may be required. If your symptoms continue to worsen, then it would be wise to see your doctor or go to a walk in clinic to be evaluated and determine if you require further treatment.

Thank your for consulting AskTheDoctor.com