Just flu or something serious?

Patient

Q: I've been sick for 6days now. First two days I had headache and fever. I did not sleep the first night due to headache and took advil to sleep during the 2nd night.
After that my headache disappeared but I started to cough a little. My cough has been getting more frequent and is semi constant at this point. I also get feverish on a pretty constant basis. Sometimes it's every hour sometimes just a few times a day. The fevers do not last long most of the time.
During the night I wake up completely drenched (my shirt and hoodie are completely wet, or the covers if I don't wear cloth).
Other than that I feel mostly fine. My nose is not stuffy, my cough sounds terrible but doesn't hurt at all, i only caugh up flem in the morning when i wake up, I have decent appetite.

Is this just a virus still or can this be something more serious? Why am I still getting fevers nonstop and waking up drenched 6 days later?

Doctor