Just found out i was pregnant after years of thinking i cant

Patient

Q: I just found out that I'm pregnant and for 17 years I thought I couldn't get pregnant because I had an abortion when I was 16 at almost 4 months of being pregnant and the doctor told me that I might not be able to have kids layer on. My periods have never been consistent, I've always missed a month or two. I took a test about a month ago and it was negative. Then the other day my nipples were extremely soar so I thought I was going to start my period. I'm a bartender so I drink almost everyday and been using recreational drugs like weed and ecstasy and smoke. I heard that the first month is the most important during a pregnancy and am unsure how far I am into it. Should I abort my pregnancy due to my lifestyle or is there still hope that I could have a healthy baby if I stop everything. What are my risk as of now and do I still have a high percentage of having a healthy kid at 34

Doctor