Just got over a stomach virus that hit me while

Patient : Just got over a stomach virus that hit me while I was driving. I was anxious at first to start driving again and I was fine after a couple days. Yesterday I had a full blown panic attack while driving to my hair appointment. Is this all in my head or should I seek professional help?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I need more info than that you have given to understand the question. I think that you h ave a viral infection of the stomach. This is probably an inflammation of the stomach lining. You can take 20 ml Pepto-Bismol to help you to recover. Wish you a speedy recovery. If you are not better in 3 days, please see a Doctor. Hope this helps you.