Just had a baby six weeks ago, lots of discharge and cramps, am i pregnant again!?

Q: I just had a baby 6 weeks ago and had a normal pregnancy and birth. I am young and healed very quickly. I had sex with my husband over a week ago with no complications at all. I stopped pumping breast milk around that time. Yesterday i started having a lot of discharge. Normal discharge, but much more than usual. No itch or smell or irritation. I am concerned that i may be pregnant again, I had cramps all day today as though i was going to get my period but it has been several hours and i haven't got it, I usually get it within an hour of the cramps starting. I understand that it can take a long time to get your period after having a baby and pumping or nursing but these cramps are trying to tell me something, they never have come for no reason. I just want to know if it is possible for me to get pregnant this early after pregnancy, and if so if these cramps could be indication of implantation ect. thanks!