Just had a baby six weeks ago, lots of discharge and cramps, am i pregnant again!?

Patient: I just had a baby 6 weeks ago and had a normal pregnancy and birth. I am young and healed very quickly. I had sex with my husband over a week ago with no complications at all. I stopped pumping breast milk around that time. Yesterday i started having a lot of discharge. Normal discharge, but much more than usual. No itch or smell or irritation. I am concerned that i may be pregnant again, I had cramps all day today as though i was going to get my period but it has been several hours and i haven’t got it, I usually get it within an hour of the cramps starting. I understand that it can take a long time to get your period after having a baby and pumping or nursing but these cramps are trying to tell me something, they never have come for no reason. I just want to know if it is possible for me to get pregnant this early after pregnancy, and if so if these cramps could be indication of implantation ect. thanks!

Doctor: