Just had MRI of brain for help in possible diagnosis

Patient : Just had MRI of brain for help in possible diagnosis of MS. The impression states since 2 yrs ago, last mri, there has been development of 2 foci of subcortical white matter signal abnormality within the frontal lobes, one on each side. No abnormal enhancement identified. These findings are abnormal but nonspecific and can be seen with chronic small vessel ischemic change, migraine disorder, demyelinating process such as MS, others. Does this mean they believe the diagnosis of MS is what they have found?
Symptoms:  Vision problems, high blood pressure, severe aches and pains all over, especially legs and feet