Just two days ago i was vommiting and i had headache

Patient : Just two days ago i was vommiting and i had diarreha and a severe headache and im a bit better now but i still have diarreha and a headache once in a while .. What should i do to stop diarreha please help :(
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. As a combination of diarrhea, vomiting and headache can be taken as a gastroenteritis and may need a 5-day course of an antibiotic, Metronidazole, probiotics, activated charcoal tablets under a Doctor's prescription. A visit to a Doctor helps you to have a clinical evaluation, physical examination and investigations if needed. Take plenty of fluids orally, soft bland diet if vomiting stops. Take banana and curd. I hope this answer helps you to get a proper diagnosis and treatment.