Just under the skin on my tummy the fat feels

Q: Just under the skin on my tummy the fat feels oddly textured- exactly like when you feel the mammary gland of the breast,especially around the belly button its the same on my inner thighs although i have to press harder to find it there, is this normal? im kinda worried it might be lipedema (for context im a normal bmi albeit at the high end, early 20's age wise)

Symptoms:  Oddly textured fat, also occasionally achy right leg? if that's relevant , i seem to carry most of my excess fat on the front of my abdomen, the inside of my thighs and under the upper arms, but almost none on the outside of my limbs. i lost a stone recently and these areas dont seem to have shrunk