Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Just wana get through this,i feel horrible

Just wana get through this,i feel horrible

Patient: I was feeling extremely weak yesterday,so i went to the ER,had blood And urine taken,but everything checked out ok,dr told me i have a virus,not mono or anything,i’m just scared,i’ve never felt so horrible,how long does something like this last and what qmbi dealing with,i have no symptoms,just fatigue idk i mqy be just paranoid

Symptoms: Just fatigue

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.A viral prodrome causes fatigue and body aches and usually last for 5 days or a week. There is nothing to worry about provided you take good care of yourself. Drink plenty of water daily and have a bland diet for a week. Take adequate rest for a week and do not stress yourself. You will recover soon.Hope this helped.Regards