Just wondering how to get rid of the ringing in a busted eardrum.

Q: How would you stop the ringing or forget bout the ringing in a busted eardrum without going to the doctors or without a operation or anything

Symptoms:  Ringing from a busted eardrum

A:   Thank you for the question.

Ringing ears can be caused by:
- Listening to loud sounds
- Blocked ears
- Ear infection
- Ear bone deformity

If you listen to loud music, I advise you to stop. The ringing should stop within 3 to 5 days. If you think you have a blocked ear, you can use Hydrogen Peroxide to clear the ear.

Use 3% Hydrogen peroxide to clear the affected ear. You can pour 10 drops into the affected ear when it is facing the ceiling. Let the Hydrogen peroxide bubble and then turn the ear the other way to pour out the liquid. This will clear the ear wax after 5 to 10 times of the procedure.

The remaining causes need medical attention and you should talk to a Doctor.

All the best.