Karyotype: Telomeric association : Future baby planning

Patient

Q: I'm 38 years old and my wife is 36 years old. Recently we had a miss abortion at 5 weeks.
Karyotyping of aborted specimen showes 69,XXX Triplody. Karyotype of husband : 46,XY(G-banded metaphase shows normal karyotype).Karyotype of Wife: 46,XX(High freq. of G-banded metaphase shows Telomeric association of chromosomes 1,3,16 & X). Is this a genetic abnormality? If we try again will she able to coneieve and/or will it have any negative impact on baby's health(Physical & Mental)?

Symptoms:  Miss abortion due to triploidy.Wife's karyotype shows some abnormality(?)
Doctor